Monday 4 March 2013

MUA undressed me too palette review and swatches! :)








MUA have just launched their third neutrals palette 'Undressed me too'. I thought I would pop down to my local superdrug and pick it up as it's only £4! All three of the palettes are great dupes for Urban Decay's Naked palettes (sorry I'm not spending £30 on an eye shadow palette ladies (and gentlemen) as I am a skint student.) They're available from the MUA stands in superdrugs and also on the MUA website.

Highly pigmented, beautiful colours and a creamy texture these palettes are by far my favourite eye shadow palettes ever. Unlike the other two palettes, this one has a lot of lighter shades, so I'm excited to wear them out and about more often in the daytime. The palette comes with a double ended wand applicator, but I prefer to use ELF's eye brushes to apply them as you get less fall out.

With twelve gorgeous shades in a compact, light palette, I can't wait to take this to festivals with me! There are several mouth-wateringly stunning shimmery shades such as 'Fiery' and 'Wink' but it also contains a couple of semi-matte shades ('Naked' and 'Lavish') that are essential for any girls makeup collection.

What are your favourite beauty bargain finds? Recommend me some in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment