Monday 25 March 2013

Motivational Monday: Feeling uninspired? Here's some tips to destress and motivate!

Today's post is a rather different one to usual. Recently I have found myself a bit disheartened and defeated about a certain topic in my life. So yesterday, I spent the afternoon doing some blogging, which I rarely get time for (I should say make time for) and do you know what? I really enjoyed myself!


Goals can be a long road and sometimes we forget why it is we set them in the first place. It's very easy to get overwhelmed with all the little things in life and not look at the bigger picture. You shouldn't let anyone tell you that you can't achieve something. With enough willpower, determination and a positive attitude, you can conquer the world. 




If what you're doing isn't working, then maybe you should take a different approach. There is a great app to use for planning your goal path called 'Unstuck.' I have screen captured some images below. I HIGHLY recommend this app and it's free! Their app is compatible with iPads only, as of yet. The app helps you discuss your problem and gives you an overview of how you are acting. 





I find it easier to break big goals up into smaller chunks. So, if I was planning on running a marathon (fat chance - haha! Get it?) I'd start off by walking a mile a couple of times a week. Then build it up to running a mile a couple of times a week. & So on. This is your marathon! Break it up! No dream is ever too big! 

Take time out
Sometimes, the only thing you can do is have a little cry and a good rant. Take time out for yourself. Take a breather. Relax, do things you enjoy and don't forget to smile! After all, what is the worst that could happen? You can do this!







No comments:

Post a Comment